As Taylor gets ready for another football season, Maile and I get ready to stay at home together. Last year at this time I was getting my classroom ready for a new school year. I am looking forward to staying at home, but part of me misses those first exciting weeks of school.
We had a great summer together as a family. We took a 12 hour car ride to Nebraska to visit family. (Maile was such a wonderful baby on the trip up!)Watch the slideshow of our time in Nebraska below. She learned how to roll over both ways in good ole' Nebraska. Go Cornhuskers!
We lounged by the pool, went on lots of runs around the neighborhood, read some books, and discovered wonderful new things to do as a family. We wish we could have made it to Hawaii again this summer, but we were unable. We have plans to go early next summer and look forward to seeing family and friends and the refreshing ocean!
The Lord has been good to us and we are so very thankful. I hope to use this blog to keep family and friends up with Maile and how fast she grows into a beautiful young lady.



Nora is




0 comments:
Post a Comment