Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's Been a While...

Well, having 2 kids I just do not have time to sit down and do this blog like I did with Maile, but here are some new pics so I can keep you all updated. Maile has started school and dance. She is doing school 2 days a week for 3 hours. She is learning so much! She comes home with all sorts of homework and it has been really fun. On Thursdays, she takes ballet and tap. Today, I peeked in and saw all the little 2 and 3 year olds dancing to my little teapot. It would melt your heart! Nora is such a sweet little girl and hopefully she will be a little less hyper than Maile. She sleeps well and has beautiful blue eyes - I call her Miss Blue Eyes. Who would have thought Taylor would have little girls with blonde hair and another with blue eyes. I love having 2 girls and it has been such a blessing to our lives!

Maile and Nora in their tutus:


Football season is here and we have been enjoying our Friday nights watching daddy coach!
Maile is so precious with her dad after the games. She always goes over with the team on Taylor's shoulders and sings the Bell Fight Song.

0 comments: